Friday, May 29, 2009

Secrecy In Me

Secrecy in me?

This is one of my secret’s revelations that I will make as far as I am concern, I think.
But not too serious secret.

What is really this?

Okay,
It goes like this –-

When I took my first major subject -- Financial Accounting Part 1, last school year 2007-2008, second semester –


I FAILED.
Yes.
I was once a FAILURE.
With NO HESITATIONS at all.

I really don’t know the reason why I was so.
I did everything a student must do ---
advanced reading,
do their assignments,
or –-
STUDY HARD.

The fast beat of my heart embraced me when I saw the scariest grade of five (5.00) written along the subject at the time our grades were released.

I definitely cried –- as my mom told me to stop crying by means that its okay.

It was hard for me to recover.

But I told myself that this was just the beginning of my college’s journey for my future career’s success.



I will not let myself be a LOSER forever, and I will never SURRENDER.

Take second chance.

Trust yourself.

Try and try.


See, I made it!


Likewise, it is also hard for me to keep this secret to my friends and especially to my father –- who doubtingly think why I shifted from BS Accountancy to BS Management Accounting course.

Honestly, this is one of the reasons why I did shift, aside from waiting for five long years of taking BSA major –- since BSMGA takes only four years.

To all my friends there, this is the true story behind my secret.
One of my big secrets is finally revealed --


NOTE: A grade of five (5.00) is equivalent to 70% and below, while 2.25 ranges from 80-82%.

No comments:

Post a Comment