Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Age Changes; Human Ages

" If wrinkles must be written on our face, so be it -
but let it not be written on our hearts,
for our spirit should never grow old... "

    

August 27 has just passed again. I maybe turned 19 today, but yet, the smile on my face still shows my existence.

19 is as ordinary as other numbers for me. I just see it as a numeral representation after counting from 1 to 18.

I celebrated my 19th birthday as usual day. From house to school, from school to house. There were no prepared food to gather, gifts to unwrap, and even presence of visitors at all. But that's not the way I measure this special day of my life

Good health for me and my family, here and abroad; continue receiving a quality education; moreover; guidance and divine providence from God, are 100.99% enough than a Mac book I've been wishing to have. Likewise, the greetings I received from my family when I woke up from bed are much meaningful than a quick, simple SMS birthday greeting from one of my close friends that I've been expecting to open and read until this 10:13 in the evening.

Above all, the importance; support; love; and care my family, especially my mother, gives me, topped my greatest life's satisfaction. Remember, " Learn to appreciate what you HAVE, before times forces you to appreciate what you HAD. "

No comments:

Post a Comment