Sunday, April 08, 2012

Lucky I'm In love

I mark the date yesterday as I finished reading one of Nicholas Spark’s masterpieces and the much-awaited novel-movie adaptation for this year, The Lucky One. After so many months.. sa wakas! I can’t wait to see it in the big screen!

 + + + + +

It’s been almost over a year since I started reading as my ultimate past time habit. And I can’t imagine that I already read some of the best-selling novels of the best authors of this time. To sum up, I already read:
In random order: Francisco Jimenez's Breaking Through; James Patterson's Sam's Letters to Jennifer & Suzanne's Diary for Nicholas; Mitch Albom's For One More Day, The Five People You Meet In Heaven & Tuesdays with Morrie; and Nicholas Sparks' The Rescue, Safe Heaven, A Walk to Remember & recently The Lucky One.


+thanks to my office mate, Maria, the ultimate source of these books! 



What do you think should I read next? Mmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment