Sunday, April 24, 2011

After all..

Sa wakas, after long wait, na-update ko na rin ang aking BB Curve 8900 to v5.0!
I've waited this for so loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooong. At dahil sa mga bago nitong features, talaga namang kina-inggitan ko sa aking mga officemates.


Ako na! Ako na talaga!



MyBB v5.0 REVIEW

The best feature I like the most about this new version, is the chat-style SMS conversation. Like in iPhone/s, BB handlers can easily review their previous conversations. It's like chatting on hand!


And mostly, what I love about BlackBerry, together with Orange, its OS, it has an Update/Upgrade feature, where consumer/s, like me, can experience newest features available to their phones without buying new one/model. It's definitely like buying a new one!

I'm super loving it, baby! (Hahaha, kumusta naman ang 'baby'?)

No comments:

Post a Comment