Tuesday, April 05, 2011

Nice One, Japh

Japh,


It’s been awhile since you met us. And with that ‘awhile’, you showed us the True meaning of being a True Teammate, Brother, and Friend. 
May you find your Best Success to your Chosen Career. 

Nice one, Japhet Penaflor, CPA 
*Thanks sa Dinner treat!
Ka-touch ang last message mo sa amin:
click to enlarge.
Why can't we get all the people together in the world that we really like and then just stay together? I guess that wouldn't work.  Someone would leave.  Someone always leaves. 
Then we would have to say good-bye.  I hate good-byes.  I know what I need.  I need more hellos.

I wanted a perfect ending. Now I've learned, the hard way, that some poems don't rhyme, and some stories don't have a clear beginning, middle, and end. Life is about not knowing, having to change, taking the moment and making the best of it, without knowing what's going to happen next. 
May you always have work for your hands to do.
May your pockets hold always a coin or two.
May the sun shine bright on your windowpane.
May the rainbow be certain to follow each rain.
May the hand of a friend always be near you.
And may God fill your heart with gladness to cheer you.
~Irish Blessing

Goodbyes are not forever.
Goodbyes are not the end.
They simply mean I'll miss you all
Until we meet again!

No comments:

Post a Comment