Monday, May 02, 2011

Break My Silence

THIS IS NOT A BLACK PROPAGANDA.

HINDI KO INTENSYONG MAKIPAG-AWAY. ANG AKING BLOG AY HINDI GINAWA PARA MAKIPAG-AWAY. HINDING-HINDI, HINDI KAILANMAN. CAN'T GET RID OF BEING OPINIONATED. (Look below this blog! See, I'm simply an Opinionated, like most of you.)

I've been following Break My Style blog of Ms. Uy, sister of famous star's stylist Liz Uy. I like her passion in Philippine Fashion. She really Breaks My Style. But when I read her post, about her outburst in her recent Shangri-la Hotel incident, it suddenly caught my attention, and knocked my skull to give my Own OPINION. Sorry, te, hindi ako makapag-get over!

+++++

F.Y.I. | DISCLAIMER

OPINIONS, VIOLENT REACTIONS ARE VERY MUCH FREE.
KIER is Definitely NOT AFFILIATED/RELATED To Shangri-La Hotel. KIER is a Democrat. And you're too, I guess. I accept critics constructively, and so I hope you do too. I know myself most, and I know you know yourself at its mostest. I DON'T KNOW YOU PERSONALLY, YOU DON'T KNOW ME EITHER.

REMINDER: DON'T BE TOO AFFECTED WITH THE(MY) FOLLOWING STATEMENT WITH REGARDS TO YOUR POST. SORRY, IF I'M TOO JUDGEMENTAL, PRANK. Just imagine, and keep in mind that.  I just can't get rid of it. STILL, I can sleep.

Thanks btw.

+++++

Siguro, you're not that too 'Sikat' for them, and that's for sure. 'Sikat' FOR ME is simply like Kate Middleton or Queen Elizabeth.
Siguro, you're not too 'Special' for them, and that's for sure. 'Special' FOR ME is simply like Pope John Paul II, who's now a Saint; or the most of all, GOD.

+++++

YOU'RE A STYLE BREAKER, and I think it’s time to break it by yourself.

LEARN. Learn to be polite. Learn to consider other's kindness. "H'wag masyadong mapagmataas, NAKAKALULA." HUWAG MO NAMAN MALIITIN ANG MGA TAO, BAGAY, LUGAR O PANGYAYARING MAKAKASALAMUHA MO. ANO PA'T NAGING BUSY KA RIN TULAD NILA. ANO PA'T NATARANTA KA RIN.

ANG ARTE PWEDENG ILIGO.

Hindi ka ba makadumi sa ganyang toilet bowl? O makanood sa ganyang klaseng telebisyon?

Try to reflect yourself from those who are in thirst of having a good bathroom, or from those who don't even know the appearance of what a television is.

ARTE MUCH.
HILOD WHILE BATHING LANG YAN TE.

Hindi naman natin madadala ang mga iyan sa itaas, MABIGAT. In the first place, we're all in one place. Put in mind that at the end of this journey, we're all FAIR IN GOD's HOUSE.


NO SUPERIORITY AND NO INFERIORITY.

We're not 'magkaibigan' or 'magkapatid' or 'magkamag-anak' or 'makakilala', pero lahat ng ito'y mga payong pang-tao lamang. It's all up to you if you will take it and live with all. 

REMEMBER WHAT I WROTE ABOVE: YOU KNOW MOSTest OF YOURSELF.

Maraming Salamat at Mabuhay po kayo!

+++++

Less words, more actions. Whatever you say or tell, reflects what your personality is—


Be KIER-ful.

No comments:

Post a Comment