Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Why hate Mondays?

Observe and blog muna using my BB, while waiting for my two officemates.

It's almost 10:30 now, and of course, the heat is on. We've agreed to meet up this 11am, so professionally, I'm an Early Bird, again.  

♫My name is Sharon Cuneta, Robin Padilla, Erap laki mata, Gloria laki.. Sinung hindi marunong magbasa?..♪♪
I am sitting right here in Treats, Petron's convenient store, along Edsa-Pasay Road, when I suddenly hear these two 'bulilits' playing, clapping their hands-like 'Nanay-Tatay' and singing this novelty song.

Nakakatawa talaga yun pagkanta nila.

Just a minute after hearing them, I received a text from my sister, Mia, telling that she has passed the College Entrance Exam she took in La Salle-DasmariƱas. I really feel her happiness when she texted me how nervous she was when she opened the envelop.
parang mga Beki lang ha!

And here's Maria, na puyat na puyat dahil galing pa daw siyang Pampanga.

para hindi maiinip si Maria, nagpapicture muna ako sa kanya!

Still waiting for Rose. Maria called Rose to tell how sun rays fry our skin.

Haha, nakakatawa. Nung dumating si Rose, sabay sakay sa shuttle, hindi man lang kami hinintay. Kami tuloy ang naiwan.

+++++
NIGHT SHIFT

At 7pm, we decided to dine out of the office, at Reyes Barbeque in Piazza Mall. First time to eat their grilled dishes, and the taste was just so fine to worth Php 400.00.


NGITING BUSOOOOOOOOOOOOOOG!




I always love what Monday can offer me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment