Sunday, May 01, 2011

KIER is simply Juan-Tamad.

Sabi na. Umiiral na naman ang aking katamaran. KIER is simply Juan-Tamad.

I bought this Gary Paulsen's Hatchet from National Bookstore for only Php 50.00, three to four weeks from now.  That was a BIG discount. And now that I'm already in Chapter 16, I suddenly get bored in reading it. I don't know if I'm just being too 'tamad' or I just can't find the perfect time or simply get bore with its story. :(

The book tells the story of a thirteen-year-old boy whose plane crashed to an island, when he was about to visit his father. Most of the chapters narrate on how he will survive with only his Hatchet, his mother's gift to him.

I think the part of the story that gets me bore, is the narration of his everyday survival. The whole story turns simply on his daily needs, his unexpected tasks and missions in the island.

Siguro may kwento talaga ito na talagang kamamanghaan ko pagkatapos. At siguro din, hindi pa talaga oras para ipagpatuloy ko ang pagbasa dito. Pero, pero, parang gusto ko ulit basahin! Na-curious lang uli ako sa ending. Tutal naman nasa lap ko naman ito. Hmmm..

Oo nga pala, sabi nga pala ng isa kong ka-oficemate, kaya daw siguro ko ito binili ay hindi sa mura ito, kundi daw sa cover ng libro. Ang gwapo daw kasi ni Brian Robeson, story's main character. Hahahaha, ewan ko sa'yo ROSA!

Basahin ko na nga lang uli, tutal naman wala akong ginagawa bukod sa pagsulat ko ng post na ito.

Balitaan ko nalang kayo pagtapos ko na! Sana matapos ko nga!

No comments:

Post a Comment