Saturday, September 17, 2011

One of a Kind Success?

Life is full of success for us to discover.

I received a chat message from my long-time friend (since high school) saying that I am now living my life successfully. I'd just thought that my friend was just commending with what I've been having now. A not so best work + family + friends. Honestly speaking? I'm still not as successful as what she thought. (Excuse me po.) I was not born from a billionaire family nor studied in an exclusive university in the country. I still have more ambitions and dreams to be accomplished. And by that time comes, I can proudly say that I'm living my life to its fullest, with success!

Take this:
"Success is not measured by how far you are from others, but how far you exceeded your dreams and expectations."
 -KIER Cuevas (Yes, this is my own aphorism!)

I still have more to get, more to attain, more to accomplish (you too, right?). I am not saying that I am not contented with what I've been living now. But (of course), we still explore and discover more and more until such time we find what we really want and need.

At the end of the day, it's all up to us. We have our life, and we (not anyboby) control it.


One of a Kind.

No comments:

Post a Comment